Head to Head Comparison between Photoshop vs Affinity Photo
Photo editing is very important to make photos look better as the raw images are not always great. When it comes to photo editing, you need a program that meets your editing needs as well as it is easy to use.
There are many photo editing software available out there but Photoshop is the most prominent and well-known photo editing program. In this article, we will do a head to head comparison between Photoshop with Affinity Photo. If you want to check a detailed comparison then click here.
Here is the head to head comparison of the two popular photo editing programs.
- In Photoshop, the functionality can be extended by using add-on programs called Photoshop plugins.
- You can select objects through a precise path via the pen tool.
- You can duplicate objects or remove defects in images with the stamp tool.
- You can Crop and slice images.
- Marquee tool helps to edit a selected area without affecting the rest of the image.
- You might not know that video editing is also possible with Adobe Photoshop.
- The latest versions have 3D Extrusion and 3D painting features.
- Photoshop has a 360 Panorama workflow.
- Adobe Camera Raw 9.1 enhancements.
- There is no subscription charge and a free trial is available.
- Unlike Photoshop it is an inexpensive and single payment.
- It has Fast and efficient toolset.
- You have live tools, live previews, and real-time editing.
- It has a full set of 16-bit filters.
- You can Instantly undo/redo over 8000 History steps.
- It has a dedicated Raw editor with a split view.
- It features advanced layer handling with unlimited layers.
- 64-bit Adobe Photoshop compatible plug-ins available.
- It has the High Dynamic Range (HDR) editing.
2. User Community
The users of Photoshop are Beginners, Small business, Large business, Freelancers.
The user community is the same as Photoshop.
3. Supporting Platform
It supports Windows and macOS.
It supports Windows, macOS, and iOS.
It has both monthly and annual plans starting at $29.99 per month.
It has a one-time payment of $49.99 without any subscription fees.
5. Languages Supported
Photoshop is available in 26 languages.
Affinity photo is available in 9 languages.
Both programs have their own benefits. It is a matter of your personal choice. You won’t even find the huge differences in the toolset or work window.
So, which one is your personal favorite? And Why? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Latest posts by AntThemes (see all)
- The Quick Guide to Dating Russian Women - January 13, 2020
- Head to Head Comparison between Photoshop vs Affinity Photo - January 12, 2020
- 5 Reason Why Dental Assistants Should Take a Dental Mission Trip - January 3, 2020