What is a Reverse Image Search and how you can do it?
Now if you are looking for the details about reverse image search and how to do it, then you are surely in the right place because today we are going to help you out in the simple explanation of reverse image search! For those of you who don’t know the detail about reverse search and what it is then you guys should know that the reverse image search is actually a new technology that you can easily use and take an image file as query input and then get the results related to that image in return! There are many search engines that provide the facility of reverse search, and there are many online websites who are providing free services for reverse image search!
Now you should know that there are many uses of the reverse image search tools and we have mentioned here some of the major ones! We recommend you guys to use about them after which you can read about the best ways to do it!
- You can use the reverse image search tool to locate the source of information about an image! You can get the details like its history, its existence, its ownership and the copyrights of the image!
- With the help of the reverse image search tool, you can easily help yourself out in the simple searching of duplicate images and the similar content to the image in question!
- You can easily check image plagiarism and can immediately detect whether an image is being used illegally on the web without the permission of the owner!
- You can get details about the images that don’t have the information like the identification of them, price of them and availability of them!
- You can easily trace the fake images with the help of this amazing technology!
- You can see the details of the size and shape or the image, and you can also know about the higher resolution of the images if available on the web!
How to Make a Reverse Image Search?
Now the question arises: how can you do a reverse search! No, you don’t have to worry about doing a search using image because today we have gathered the information and the complete step by step guide about the use of the top reverse image finder tool and engine! So without wasting any time, let is a move towards the details of the first method of making a reverse image lookup!
Reverse Image Search with The Help of Google!
Now as we have mentioned in the beginning that including Google there are many search engines that facilitate you with the reverse search technology and for this very reason we will like you guys to read about the details of the use of reverse image search by using the Google search engine or shall we say the Google image search engine!
Now you should know that you can use three browsers for reverse image search under our recommendation and these browsers are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera! These are the best ones that are compatible with the image search engine of Google, and now you don’t have to worry about the use of the engine! You can simply add the image extension to the web address, and you will see that a new window will open up which would seem ditto to the conventional engine but if you look closely you will spot a difference and the difference would be of the camera icon in the search bar! Now you can use the following steps to make an image search!
- First of all, press/click on the camera icon and then wait for it to direct it to your photo gallery, you can easily access all your images using this icon!
- Upload the image that you want to make a reverse image search on!
- Press search and get the results related to the image that we have mentioned above in detail!
- You can also add an image URL in the search bar!
Reverse Image Search with www.Duplichecker.com!
Now, this is the second method of making a reverse image search, and you should know that the reverse image search tool by the Duplichecker.Com is the best one of the tools in this league! The reason that these tools were needed instead of the top search engines is that these tools do not save our images in their database, on the other hand, the search engines simply save your content in their database! Now you can use this tool by following the steps below!
- Register yourself with DupliChecker!
- You will get unlimited and free services with this tool!
- Upload the image in the upload box or add the image URL directly in the URL bar! You can also add images by the cloud services like Dropbox!
- Press the reverse search button after uploading!
- Get the most accurate results and filter them if you want to!